From Advancing Music Theory
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
|This lesson is part of the Electronic Music & Sound Production category.
- Students will be familiar with the concept and history of musique concrète.
- Students will be able to manipulate recorded sounds using digital audio software.
- Students will be familiar with related electronic subgenera such as circuit bending and glitch music.
- Discussion and demonstration of musique concrète in historical and contemporary contexts
- Analysis of musique concrète in music of different styles
- Manipulation of a recorded sound using digital audio software
- Identification and analysis of musique concrète in recorded music
- Composition of a short musique concrète piece