Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This lesson is part of the Electronic Music & Sound Production category.|
- Students will be familiar with the concept and purpose of a sequencer.
- Students will be able to use a sequencer to create a musical composition that meets given musical criteria.
- Discussion and demonstration of sequencer software
- Exploration and explanation of a previously created sequence
- Use of a sequencer to create a simple musical composition
- Creation or manipulation of a sequence to meet given musical criteria
- Using stems to create a remix of a piece
- Composition of a live looping piece