Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This lesson is part of the Electronic Music & Sound Production category.|
- Students will be familiar with common recording studio processes, including song production and mastering
- Students will be familiar with the various roles in creating a commercial recording, including producer, engineer, set musician, recording executive and distributor
- Dubway Days: "Episode 1: Vienna Teng"
- EDMProd: DiLorenzo, "How to Enhance Your Creative Process Using the Production Pyramid"
- Discussion and demonstration of the commercial recording process from songwriting through distribution